Marcella has had the opportunity to speak at numerous venues in the San Francisco Bay Area. Below, please find several reasons why Marcella was invited to share her expertise:
- Educational aspects – her audience will learn about a concept in real estate investing that they are not familiar with.
- Affordability – this concept is affordable for average investors.
- This is an additional product line for Realtors to easily offer and is still associated to real estate.
- Low inventory – since inventory is low throughout certain parts of California, Realtors can be the hero to their clients who are having a hard time finding good investments.
- Realtors may increase their own nest egg if investing is a personal consideration. “It has been my experience that many real estate professionals do not invest for themselves and in their future.”
- Learn about key economic factors that affect development and land values in California.
- Most importantly…
These opportunities will not detract from a Realtor’s current business since it is a completely separate field. Also, typically, the dollars being invested are drawn from under-performing 401K/IRA accounts and 1031 exchange monies.
Marcella has been invited to, and has spoken at distinguished locations including:
- Keller Williams Realty
- Legacy Realty
- Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate
- Green Escrow Services
- Real Estate Alliance of Livermore Marketing Meeting (REAL)
- Pleasanton Valley Real Estate Network Marketing Meeting (VREN)
- Walnut Creek Contra Costa Real Estate in Motion Marketing Meeting (CCRIM)
- Castro Valley Central County Marketing Group Meeting (CCMG)
- Oakland Berkeley Association of Realtors Marketing Event (OBAR)
- Santa Clara County Association of Realtors (SCCAOR)
- Fremont Tri-Cities Marketing Council Meeting (TCMC)
- San Jose Evergreen/East Valley Real Estate Marketing Group (EEVREMG)
- Young Professionals Network (YPN Inspire) of Silicon Valley
- Young Professionals Network (YPN) Association of Realtors (SILVAR)
- Real Estate Investment Meetup Group
- Women’s Council of Realtors, Santa Clara
- National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals (NAHREP)
- National Hispanic Organization of Real Estate Associates (NHORA)
- Hispanic Real Estate Marketing Group (HREMG)
- Marriott, Long Beach, CA
- Sheraton, Pleasanton, CA
- B2B Gathering, Inc.
- Hispanic Chamber of Commerce – (H5C)
Contact Marcella about a booking today!